1. Good and Plenty. This kinda describes where public opinion is headed in terms of supporting the legalization of marijuana. More Americans (52%) than not think pot should be legal—that’s plenty more than the 12% who favored it back in 1969.
2. Sugar Daddies. Kids love ‘em and they honor the sugar daddies who are helping fund the medial marijuana drives in states like Florida. Six figure checks have been rolling into People United for Medical Marijuana thanks to supporters who know the time has come to give people legal access.
3. Nerds. Marijuana—it’s not just for nerds anymore. Everyone is coming out of the closet to admit to “doing it” which explains why marijuana is the most commonly-used illicit drug in the United States.
4. Dum Dum Pops. These you save for the anti-legalization folks. Hopefully, if you live in the right neighborhood, you’ll have lots left over!
5. Smarties. Give everyone who is voting “yes” on a marijuana legalization initiative in your state one of these. Hopefully, you’ll run out! Any other candies you think should be included in this year’s trick-or-treat basket?